Women in the Buisness

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by jettabug, Mar 21, 2002.

1. jettabug

jettabug LawnSite Member

Just wondering it there are any other Women Landscapers out there owning there own buisness? Would like to chat and see how things are going for you.
  2. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

hey welcome to lawnsite, there are quite a few women on this forum some of which own there own business. come to the lawnsite chat room some night and u might catch one or two.
  3. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

Also, do a search (try "women" maybe) there have been a few of the same thread, and a few guys asking if women can handle it threads LOL. You could then Private Message or E-mail some of the female members that responded to those threads to make contact, in case they don't see this thread. Welcome to Lawnsite.
  4. SCL

SCL LawnSite Senior Member

My wife is a co-owner in my business. Equal partner, equal work, and driving force. She lays pavers, stacks reyaining wall block, and drives equip.( but look out LOL) I tell everyone that I'm the only guy I know who started his own business and got a boss out of the deal:D
  5. Mow&Snow

Mow&Snow LawnSite Senior Member

like the last guy, me and wife work together onall our projects.

wher you work? we r in the dover area.