Womens uniforms

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by WhohasHelios?, Mar 24, 2005.

1. WhohasHelios?

WhohasHelios? LawnSite Member

I am having a miserable time trying to find uniforms for a female employee. I use a pretty decent store that is a chain in Canada. They have nothing, or at best very little.

Do any of you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks,

-Reuben

2. Todd's lawncare

Todd's lawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from P.A

Thongs and matching bar's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Look in the phone book under uniforms. I found a few that have a large selection of women's uniforms. I myself use UniFirst Uniform . I don't know if they have them where you live .

3. WhohasHelios?

mmmmmm......gives a whole new meaning to stripping..i mean striping lawns... :p i tried the book actually..nothing jumped out..but i didnt call many places...that would be plan B...lol...

4. Todd's lawncare

from P.A

Where do you get your uniforms for the men ?
    Do you have a print shop do anything for you If so buy what ever the female wants a any store and have then screen print it .

5. WhohasHelios?

Thats what i am currently doing..I just really want to go the direction of an actual uniform..and have it be just that, uniform across the board. I am more planning for later in the season. As i did just print up some shirts for a new female employee.

I just searched it, and Unifirst has a location about an hour or so from me, I am sure they make deliveries here...Do they have decent female uni's?

6. Todd's lawncare

from P.A

I don't have any female's working for me so i cant really say. But in the book they do have a few and alot of them are showed in and for landscaping and lawn care company's

7. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

I believe Fareway has the uniform plan. And he is in Canada so he can really help you. Do a search on his threads, it is not too old. :D

8. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

9. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

What is wrong with wearing the same uniform the men wear?

10. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

I would be happy to share my uniform, Get XXlarge so we both fit.

Oh, you were talking about just wearing the same type of clothes, Sorry. :p