1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

won me half price meg mos

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rookiemower, Nov 12, 2003.

1. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

went to the GIE last saturday and won the contest from meg-mo for half off a set of blades:D just ordered them today said they would ship tomorrow the rep said there the best blades on the market cant wait to mulch some leaves, does anyone think 13 hp on a 36" deck will be underpowerd with these blades:confused: :)
  2. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Good for you. Let us know how they work for you. Haven't tried doubles on the 36" so can't help you there.
  3. gorrell

gorrell LawnSite Senior Member

You'll probably be underpowered with the 13hp. But never know until you try them. I've got a set on my 50hp DC and absolutely love them. These are the best blades I've ever used so far, and I've been in this business for 17 years..............Lynn
  4. Mark P

Mark P LawnSite Senior Member

:) Impressive statment there gorrell, might just have to order me a set, im going on my 15yr maybe its time for a change if there all that.....Marks Mowing Service
  5. If you're WB is belt drive you should be OK for power. Hydros use up 2-3 hp more than belt drive.
    But let us know how you like 'em.
    I was considering Mega Mows for my 36" 14hp WB with belt drive.
    I've been using ultra high lift doubles and have lots of power.