Woodman1 2013

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Woodman1, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Woodman1

Woodman1 LawnSite Senior Member

A personal project - in the works!

pond 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 4.jpg

2. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice Works and pics!!! What kind of work do you guys do? any more pics of your mowing set up?

3. Woodman1

Thanks bud! We do pretty much anything outside! There are lots of guys on here that are GREAT in certain areas and they say stick with that - but what has worked for us has been diversity. Just today - the guys were trimming some shrubbery for a first time customer when a neighbor came over and asked them if they did pressure washing. They said yes. She ended up having them putting up shutters and pressure washing the house and the driveway. Hopefully it will lead to more work for her soon.
    I will get some pics of the 3500 on here tomorrow hopefully.

4. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

how does it tow with that massive overhang on the dovetail? do you have to keep it light so you dont unload the front tires?

great looking trucks and trailers

5. Woodman1

Thank you Sir!
    I usually don't tow with that truck. I just moved that trailer out to the site with the sod on the trailer because the other truck was tied up. I attached that bed with "worst case scenario" in mind - so it is capable of a good bit.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

Why did you go with a 14ft dump trailer? I'm debating on 14-16 when I get one

7. nightshutter

nightshutter LawnSite Senior Member
    from UT

Love the dove tail! How long is the truck bed without the dove tail? I would like to do that to mine. Lets see some pics of the truck loaded with your equipment. Also how to have it setup so you can take it on and off. My truck bed is 8x8

8. Woodman1

Thank you very much!
    The 4dr truck is a 9 1/2 foot flatbed dump. I still have not gotten any of the sides completed yet. So far I haven't done anything but pull trailers with that one. ( I just got it a few weeks ago). I will get some more pics ASAP.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Woodman1

The trailer is 16 feet. I looked at the 14 ft one, but there wasn't much difference in the price between the two. I have an older 12 foot one so I wanted to get a good bit larger one this go-around.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Woodman1

Just saying...

spread.jpg