Word of mouth, getting crazy!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by FinerCutslawnCare, Apr 20, 2006.

1. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

3 weeks ago i got another account, but after that people started driving bye that one lot and found out i was doing it and i have been getting calls like crazy. People begging me to do there lawns! I have so many already for my age, but am not afriad to get more! Basically all I am saying is if you do a good job word of mouth will really help guys!:clapping:

2. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

How long have you been in it,how many accounts.:confused:

3. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

I have been in lawncare for about 3 years now, but didn't start to get serious until this year. Right now I have a confirmed 15 accounts, which is hard to work with with school and everything, but i plan on getting more in the summer!

4. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

To give you some good advice; raise your prices. When people get into a feeding frenzy it's usually because someone is pricing too low.

5. Bustus

Bustus LawnSite Member

This usually seems to be the reason. Just make sure your getting what you deserve. But good job!

6. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Basically all I am saying is if you do a good job word of mouth will really help guys!

7. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Agree completely!

8. liquidforcedude7

liquidforcedude7 LawnSite Senior Member
    from america

Nice man I think im going to stop putting out flyers here, al of the business Ive ever goten was either word of mouth or referal or just saw me mowing and stoped and got my #...