1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Work and Equipment Picture thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Scagman 48, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Scagman 48

Scagman 48 LawnSite Senior Member

Dethatching again today.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. havenlax18

havenlax18 LawnSite Member

I have a lot of trash cans and only one green one. The HD in my area don't stoke those barrels. I know a local landscape supply place does but am unsure of the MSRP. How much you buy them for? I used to have 4 of those gray wheel barrows but switched to Jackson's

3. Scagman 48

I payed 50 bucks my hd and landscape supply places have them all the time im thinking about getting another 2 for cleanups the are the best cans you can buy txt me if you want the name of the place
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Arena landscaping

Arena landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from wayne

Wht type of dirk bike do you have looks like a honda but you never no haha. and how many cc

5. Scagman 48

Have 2 hondas at the moment a modded 230f and 80f and i also have 2 gopeds
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Arena landscaping

Arena landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from wayne

Nice I ride a kawi 140 and a 250

7. Scagman 48

I literally can not get away from these sandy wood chips and this time i edged and did a superb job says the customer and i even picked up the sticks......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

thats an "edge" ??

9. Scagman 48

Its very hard to edge the soil here we have clay and its virtually impossible to establish a new edge. I was sitting on the idea of purchasing a echo bed refiner to get through. and spreading wood chip is a different animal from bark mulch it applys thick even tho its spread thin.

10. Scagman 48

can someone give me the directions to "properly" edge flower beds, because being a horticulture student and having a teacher that has a masters degree in plant sciences taught me the right way to edge but i want to hear some imput....