Lawn Care Forum banner

Work and Equipment Picture thread

98K views 259 replies 51 participants last post by  brichter14 
#1 ·
Hey guys in my signature you may see my current fleet and in this thread i will post day to day picks of a 15 yr olds landscaping business!

#77 ·
looks great! I am working on my mower, but not in the shop... HAHAHA On the phone trying to figure out when it will be in.

#78 ·
Hey guys took the peer advice on here about the brentwood industry wheel barrow to add with my Jackson and true temper. got to move 25 yds of wood chip from hurricane sandy so this should be a breeze with my scoop fork and brentwood:weightlifter: i got some more job pics coming got to get them off my phone :clapping:

Wood Bumper Gas Set tool Audio equipment

Wheel Tire Wood Plumbing fixture Plant

#79 ·
What do you think of the SRM-230 Echo? Our SRM-3100 is to the point where it requires service of some type almost every time we have to use it (only used on our 2 acre property). So I was looking at a SRM-230, SRM-266, or a T242 Shindaiwa. If anybody has experience with any of these models, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Everything looks great, and I'm sure the SCAG is going to boost productivity. My brother just bought a used Tiger Cat 61'' as an upgrade from a Craftsman LT-1000 42'' for his 2 acre property.

#80 ·
What do you think of the SRM-230 Echo? Our SRM-3100 is to the point where it requires service of some type almost every time we have to use it (only used on our 2 acre property). So I was looking at a SRM-230, SRM-266, or a T242 Shindaiwa. If anybody has experience with any of these models, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Everything looks great, and I'm sure the SCAG is going to boost productivity. My brother just bought a used Tiger Cat 61'' as an upgrade from a Craftsman LT-1000 42'' for his 2 acre property.
in my opinion i will only buy shindaiwa for trimmers my 230 is ok but could be upgraded. and thanks man i hope it will!

#81 · (Edited)
Here are some job picks 3 man crew makes life so much easier:weightlifter:

Plant Wheelbarrow Tree Tarpaulin Wood

Plant Tree Wood Grass Trunk

Plant Window Tree Road surface Asphalt

High-visibility clothing Road surface Asphalt People in nature Tree

Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Wheelbarrow

Plant High-visibility clothing Tree Asphalt Road surface

Plant Dog Tree Leaf Land lot

Plant Tire Wheel People in nature Wheelbarrow

#82 ·
ooops got to rezize....

#84 ·
found one last one... lol

Plant Leaf Tree Land lot Grass

#85 ·
Nothing makes a bed look worse than free wood chips...
it was a little old lady that got sucked into getting them dropped i got the call to spread so i mean i cant complain its more $$$$ in my pocket

#87 ·
No edging. Sticks in beds. It look horrible it could have looked better if you have spent more time and done a quality job
Posted via Mobile Device
i was told no edging lady hates it and the sticks are complemtary with free wood chips right out of the back of a tree guys truck. I agree it wasnt top notch but given the curcumstances i had to work with was tough

#88 ·
top soiled the other day kind of upset customer would not let me remove debris before moving the soil...

Plant Plant community Wheel Natural landscape Tree

Plant Wheelbarrow Wood Tire Grass

#89 ·
Testing mobile upload

Posted via Mobile Device

#90 ·
Did a spring clean up at my own place to prep everything for growth

Posted via Mobile Device

#91 ·
Dethatching again today.....

Posted via Mobile Device

#92 ·
I have a lot of trash cans and only one green one. The HD in my area don't stoke those barrels. I know a local landscape supply place does but am unsure of the MSRP. How much you buy them for? I used to have 4 of those gray wheel barrows but switched to Jackson's

#93 ·
I have a lot of trash cans and only one green one. The HD in my area don't stoke those barrels. I know a local landscape supply place does but am unsure of the MSRP. How much you buy them for? I used to have 4 of those gray wheel barrows but switched to Jackson's
I payed 50 bucks my hd and landscape supply places have them all the time im thinking about getting another 2 for cleanups the are the best cans you can buy txt me if you want the name of the place
Posted via Mobile Device

#95 ·
Wht type of dirk bike do you have looks like a honda but you never no haha. and how many cc
Have 2 hondas at the moment a modded 230f and 80f and i also have 2 gopeds
Posted via Mobile Device

#97 ·
I literally can not get away from these sandy wood chips and this time i edged and did a superb job says the customer and i even picked up the sticks......

Posted via Mobile Device

#99 ·
thats an "edge" ??
Its very hard to edge the soil here we have clay and its virtually impossible to establish a new edge. I was sitting on the idea of purchasing a echo bed refiner to get through. and spreading wood chip is a different animal from bark mulch it applys thick even tho its spread thin.

#100 ·
can someone give me the directions to "properly" edge flower beds, because being a horticulture student and having a teacher that has a masters degree in plant sciences taught me the right way to edge but i want to hear some imput....

#101 ·
Here are some pics for ya got my scag back from the shop and did some more cleanups.

Posted via Mobile Device

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.