Work and Equipment Picture thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Scagman 48, Jan 1, 2013.

1. mlavin73

mlavin73 LawnSite Member

I've debated getting something like that as well. Hate dragging out ramps, blocks of wood, etc. Does the unit you have seem strong enough and seem like it will last?

2. Arena landscaping

Arena landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from wayne

Haha i take up most of our garage we cant have any sheds in the neighborhood where we live :cry:

3. Scagman 48

Scagman 48 LawnSite Senior Member

I think this thing has passed my standards for a well built product
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Scagman 48

I had my stuff in the second garage at my house and my dad said its time to move your stuff into the shed... Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Scagman 48

UPDATE: Just ordered all my scag parts pics of the repair process will be up as soon as they come in!

6. Scagman 48

Another update: Scag is half way done put in the new starter, anti scalps, gas shock, and G6 Gators and is currently in the shop getting the parking brake fixed with a new motor sump gasket. Also scored a huge cleanup and flower bed reno, the goal is to cut out the pachysandra in squares that she has in her flower beds and move it to a eroding part of the yard to solve that issue also she requested i move about 25 yds of mulch.... I can see the scag being paid off in full with this job!:weightlifter:

7. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from S. New Jersey

looks great! I am working on my mower, but not in the shop... HAHAHA On the phone trying to figure out when it will be in.

8. Scagman 48

Hey guys took the peer advice on here about the brentwood industry wheel barrow to add with my Jackson and true temper. got to move 25 yds of wood chip from hurricane sandy so this should be a breeze with my scoop fork and brentwood:weightlifter: i got some more job pics coming got to get them off my phone :clapping:

dhfdfh.jpg

31898_554452427922681_691236145_n.jpg

9. WillsLandscape

WillsLandscape LawnSite Member

What do you think of the SRM-230 Echo? Our SRM-3100 is to the point where it requires service of some type almost every time we have to use it (only used on our 2 acre property). So I was looking at a SRM-230, SRM-266, or a T242 Shindaiwa. If anybody has experience with any of these models, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Everything looks great, and I'm sure the SCAG is going to boost productivity. My brother just bought a used Tiger Cat 61'' as an upgrade from a Craftsman LT-1000 42'' for his 2 acre property.

10. Scagman 48

in my opinion i will only buy shindaiwa for trimmers my 230 is ok but could be upgraded. and thanks man i hope it will!