Lawn Care Forum banner

Work and Equipment Pictures

119K views 299 replies 51 participants last post by  jay317 
#1 ·
Well i figured since my old thread had stuff from where i used to work, i wanted to start a thread that was all my company. Starting to run out of winter work with no snow. Possibly adding this dump in the next couple days, just gotta get a couple more things in line. Its a 2004 Chevy 3500 extended cab with a 10ft dump 6.0, 4x4 69 on the engine and a 9ft western plow. Also looking at adding a second ZTR if i land a couple commercials were a second mower would benefit me. Im looking at this 2009 Exmark Lazer Z X series 29/60 with 415hrs. Ill get some pics up of some stihl stuff i bought over the past couple of months

Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Car

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Tread

See less See more
#234 ·
working on the corner bed got rained out saturday for the most part got some done today with watching football gonna finish tomorrow but all the machine work is done There is going to only 1 more layer of the wall im sure its not up to perfect standards but it will work

have plants and mulch coming as well

Plant Tree Road surface Asphalt Grass

Wheel Tire Window Vehicle Plant

Plant Tree Road surface Asphalt Slope

Plant Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

Light Plant Grass Carnivore Bicycle handlebar

#237 ·
how do you like the joystick controls on the JD?
i like them alot personally i have 1 other guy who loves em 1 who hates em. I went on a 930M after using the R for 2 months and it felt weird with the regular grips its just getting used to them

when i run mowers i usually put my thumb where the buttons are on the R whether im running those sticks or standard grip sticks so it was just a matter of getting used the rest of the grip for me

I am going to run 1 R per crew and 1 M if 2 Z's are required Foreman picks his first then the second guy The guy running my mowing crew uses the R and love it I usually use that when i go out and mow on my own

#238 ·
got some work done to my silverado Rough Country leveling kit tool box and cab guard and timbrens, putting a 7.5ft western on here and a diesel skid tank in the back this winter. Its getting a light bar and hide a ways at some point before winter.

Another working at mulch job with one of my guys yesterday

Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

#239 ·
out mowing with my silverado and another guy were suppose to get hammered with rain tonight and tomorrow tried to get most of Thursdays lawns done

also one of me at ECU this past weekend to watch them put up 70 points on UNC i used to go there. im on the left

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Automotive side marker light

Smile Vision care Sky Polo shirt Facial expression

#240 ·
just got back from West Virginia went down to do some white water rafting with some friends from school Went down the Upper Gauley had 5, Class 5+ rapids which were awesome. ill throw a few of the pics we got on a cd once i get a copy If you live on the east coast and like to raft i would highly suggest it

Smile Motor vehicle Workwear Vehicle Plant

#241 ·
working on a corner bed at my parents i started a little back putting in a few more plants and mulch tomorrow ill post some final pictures

and another job where we moved/rebuild a fire pit for a guy. We reused all of the block from the first one he had, not the greatest but he's happy Its getting stone around it and a small flag stone walk way out to it.

Tire Wheel Plant Automotive tire Vehicle

Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Sky

Plant Leaf Wheel Tree Tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Plant

#245 ·
stripes and deere look great! Do you miss scag at all now that you have deere?
I cant really bash scag i loved mine John Deere is above and beyond that. Here a quick write on em

1.Dealer- I couldnt ask for a better dealer. Everything with them is easy to do, service is awesome, always have parts, i can get any type of equipment i need mowers, stihl, honda and snow/turf ex. Dealer is key for me in buy equipment. Their pricing is also very good and Green Fleet is awesome. My dealer has a video interviewing one of their big time commercial customers(their on here and i plow for them) everything the customer says about them and everything they say in the video is true not matter how many mowers you have. Its rare now a days to find a dealer this good never the less a dealer that will put a video out there and actually back up what they say in person

2. the machines are built like tanks, easy to operate and ride, only issue weve had was one of the pto on/off switch's had a delay or take 1-2 times to come one which was fixed while i was givin a loaner. The mowers are easy to work on. The walk behinds havent had any problems.

#246 ·
I know dealer support is key. That is why I went scag... or else I would have looked more into Deere.

#251 ·
some recent picks from some tree work weve been doing. Rented a 55ft Bijax and a 15in bandit chipper. Here are a few of the bijax ill upload the chipper ones later as we took them on a camera for our post cards next year

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Plant Building Leaf

Wood Natural landscape Plant Tree Trunk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.