Work and Equipment Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by T Scapes, Jan 16, 2013.

1. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

sold the turf tracer to areana landscaping which will be replace by a 36". Looking at my accounts a 36 benefits me way more. A larger trailer will be here to fit a second Z by mid april. I am also going up the peabody mass to look at a ford dump with a 7.3 in it. The tractor has pretty much sat but will be getting a bush hog in may when i do my first round of cutting. couple more piece of stihl equipment debris loader and ztr mounted blower come fall

I thought it looked funny without the grass because of the P coming down and then having the lawn and landscape part under it it looked weird. I like it because its something different that what any other company has around here

2. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Your logo looks excellent!

3. T Scapes

thanks i was surprised at how well it turned out

4. T Scapes

got my eddm proofs sending them out soon

eddm 1.jpg

eddm 2.jpg

5. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Hope the one free mowing idea works for you, it never worked for me at all. I would ask people if they called because of the free mow, or if that gave them any incentive to sign and they said not at all. Good luck this season

6. T Scapes

thanks figured id try it this year. If i really dont see results from it itll be gone next year

7. T Scapes

Final Proof Also landed a 6 5 and 2 acre mowing accounts a new landscape install and a new lawn install and alot of mulch to install

tuoni_final.jpg

8. Porkins

Porkins LawnSite Senior Member

"field and pasture mowing" & "landscape desgin & install" don't line up with the other services. It's a small thing, but other then that they look good.

9. T Scapes

landscape design and installation is mainly refering to plants trees and stuff like that. I noticed last year when doing alot of my mulch installs people were asking for new plants. When they called and asked bout planting they would word along those lines. All the services on there are to really try and market us as a full service company.

For the field and pasture mowing thats in there because of where i live there are alot of horse farms or old farms that people live on but dont farm anymore that need to be mowed. Ive actually picked up a good amount of work advertising it that way this winter. I used to word it as bush hogging but to home owners i think field and pasture mowing sounds a little better.

Figured id explain myself but i do agree with you just in my area i think those market very well

10. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

I think he means they literally don't line up with the other bullet points. :laugh:
    Posted via Mobile Device