Work and Equipment Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by T Scapes, Jan 16, 2013.

1. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

stripes from this week

stripes 21.jpg

2. OnaLawn

OnaLawn LawnSite Member

Those stripes from your new wildcat?

3. T Scapes

negative. They are from my 2012 Scag Tiger Cat. the wildcat deal fell through when the sold it locally. It was in Illinois and i live in PA so it made more sense for them. For now my ztr search is pretty well deal. Im at the point of almost to much work for 1 ztr and i have alot of accounts that are in groups of 4-5 so it would make sence the run 2 ztr's with 2 guys cutting and 1 guy trimming.

4. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

How many accounts are you up to nowadays?

5. T Scapes

63 2 guys cutting tuesday through Thursday the 5 office buildings i cut for my dads friend and a couple residentials on tuesday then wendsday and thursday they cut the rest of the resi's. If i get about 8 more resi accounts i am going to switch commercials to monday and cut resi's tuesday through thursday and save friday incase we lose a day due to rain or just have the guys come in for a couple hours and do maintenance on the equipment or do a side job.

6. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Wow thats a pretty big jump from last year. Congrats on your success.

7. T Scapes

thanks man honestly my parents have gotten me a ton of work by telling people what im doing and also i wear my company shirts everywhere and the postcards where a big success

8. T Scapes

stripes and was at Atlantic Tractor looking at getting a 2520 john deere or its replacment the 2025R. There the same tractor just the new series. The tractor in the picture is a 2320

stripes 22.jpg

stripes 23.jpg

stripes 24.jpg

stripes 25.jpg

2320.jpg

320D.jpg

333D.jpg

9. T Scapes

a field a cut for a friends parents and also cut their back yard since their tractor broke

stripes 26.jpg

stripes 27.jpg

stripes 28.jpg

tiger cat 2.jpg

10. T Scapes

Also a trailer im looking at getting this is a 6x12 model but i am getting a 7x14 model with 24 in sides basket weed wacker racks and spring assist gate 7K gvw

Landscaping-Basket-570x389.jpg