Work Attire

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Storm the Patriot, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Storm the Patriot

Storm the Patriot LawnSite Member

What does your work attire consist of? Im a big fan of Carharrt. I also have schmidt clothing as well...

do you wear jeans or shorts? shoes or boots?

just curious...

I am a big guy who competes in strongman and is into other strength athletics, and i have found both these companies have things that fit me well.

2. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Jeans Boots and a T shirt

3. vateam

vateam LawnSite Member

My company t-shirts and either dickies or jeans

4. Scotland Yard and Garden

Scotland Yard and Garden LawnSite Member

Usually columbia pants and their fishing shirts ( the ones that are split in the middle but overlap so you can't see) when only mowing and not trimming I will wear kacky shorts.

How do you feel about cut off shirts ( meaning no sleaves ) I find these very very unprofesional. I try to keep any helpers dressed nice too. No beer or smoke shirts. And no pants hanging off your butt.

This is my career even if this is only their part time job. Image goes along way
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. eastportstar

eastportstar LawnSite Member

only dickies long pants and shirts. grey or blue. timberland hiking boots last about 1 season (20 lawns, walk behind). baseball cap of your choice (mines #6 ,old)

6. Thomas_e102

Thomas_e102 LawnSite Member

those fishing paints that zip off into shorts. They are very light and breath really well. Orange nike dry fit Tshirt. I have almost be hit blowing grass off the road and loading my trailer a few times. I look alot better then alot of the guys I see out there.

7. SunState Lawn Care inc

SunState Lawn Care inc LawnSite Senior Member
    from Jax, FL

Jeans uniform shirt and hiking type boots ankle high. I have uniform pants but don't like them, my helper (son) wears the pants and shirt and hiking type boots as well the other part timer wears jeans and a pull over with hiking boots also..

8. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

Basketball shorts and cut-off sleeve shirt.

9. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Carhart work pants or Carhart cargo shorts, t- shirt, cabellas work hiker boots, toro hat, and toro saftey sun glasses.

10. TheDreadLock GrassCutter

TheDreadLock GrassCutter LawnSite Member

timberland boots/ jeans/ white t-shirt