1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Work In Wichita, KS

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by M.C.L.C., Jul 13, 2007.

1. M.C.L.C.

M.C.L.C. LawnSite Member

Hey all,

Was just kinda wanting to make some contacts in and around the area of Wichita ks. Our company is growing like wild fire and as much as i hate turning customers down here lately we have been. If they don't really flow with any of our routes or it just a job we don't feel like doing we just send them on their way. Kinda wanting to see if there were any companies that might be interested in possibly getting some free leads......
  2. cman3899

cman3899 LawnSite Member

I plan on getting into the lawn care service this spring, and I would be a start up with prior experience and not many connections, any leads would be appreciated.
  3. St. Andrew's Lawn Care

St. Andrew's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I realize this is an older post from last spring but I would be happy to receive additional customers. I am looking to increase my customer base in 2008. I work out on the east side of town but have a couple of customers in west Wichita so I would entertain additional customers on the west side of town to maximize my travel time and routing.

I offer all services except chemical applications as I am not licensed and wish to focus on providing a top notch maintenance service before branching out.

Thank you in advance for any referrals.

Andrew Haig
    St. Andrew's Lawn Care
    (One Scotsman and a weed whacker)

343 S. Fountain
    Wichita, KS 67218

4. westkan

westkan LawnSite Member

If you come across anyone who is in the need for Limestone edging blocks, garden bench slabs and legs or up to six foot posts I would appreciate it if you would send give them my number, 316-200-0117 or they can email me at scopes2@cox.net. I've had several customers tell me that I'm half the price of some nurseries.

Sincere Thanks in Advance,

Stu Vosburg
    Westkan Stone
  5. IXR

IXR LawnSite Member

I didn't know anyone besides me was on here from Wichita!
    Man, is summer here, yikes it's hot!
    Anyhow, just hello to everyone.
    If you get in a bind or just need to turn folks away, I am always looking for more work.
    I do lawn sprinkler instalation, Backflow testing and rebuilding, sprinkler system repairs, and mowing.
    I just bought a Walker MTGHS 42" and I love it!!
    It is older but so am I :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a great season!

American Sprinkler
    Wichita, Ks.
  6. tflo92

tflo92 LawnSite Member

This is a really late post ha but i just found it. if any of you are still receiving excess calls about mowing, I would love to have more leads. I lost quite a bit this year do to economy, and job transfers. I am looking for many more clients so if you have any i would be glad to take them off your hands!

Hope everyone is having a great season and dont let this heat get to you!
    Taylor Floyd

Blade Barbers Lawn Care