Work Outfits

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by SchultzLawnCare, Dec 25, 2007.

1. SchultzLawnCare

SchultzLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

What do you or your employees wear while working?
  2. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

3. shane mapes

shane mapes LawnSite Senior Member

we wear company shirts and next season i hope to make enough to get pants and hats for the crew.
  4. freshprince94

freshprince94 LawnSite Bronze Member

i am a solo and wear solid white shirts and black dickies pants. i hope to get some company shirts in the future but dont have funds right now.
  5. DaveinSWFL

DaveinSWFL LawnSite Member

We wear company logo polo shirts, logo visor and tan cargo pants.
  6. lawnprosteveo

lawnprosteveo LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

Ive gotten away from company t-shirts...I know that goes against the typical school of thought...I prefer white tshirts and levis. When it hits the 90's and 100's I go sleeveless. The shorts thing just hasnt worked for me. I mow too many rough yards..nothing like hitting a broken bottle with trimmer line. Not to mention the poison ivy.
  7. Southern Signature

Southern Signature LawnSite Member

Most def. all wear the same looking shirts, mabey the foreman could wear a different color shirt and wear dark green cargo pants. I think if you want to get picky you could make everyone where the same kind of hat but thats all matter of opinion.
  8. Paradise Landscapes

Paradise Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

My best pair blue Jeans when working, and my green polo shirts. Fall: Sweatshirts, Carhart quilt jacket. I only wear my wors pants around the shop when doing mechanical work. And yes, white hats!
  9. Trhfire19

Trhfire19 LawnSite Member

We wear grey t-shirts/ sweatshirts with company logo, tan cargo pants or shorts and green company hat.
  10. bigclawnman

bigclawnman LawnSite Member

We wear light grey shirt./sweatshirt with dark grey pants. The shirts have company logo. Thinking about maybe going with a ligth grey colored cap with logo, Just have not made up my mind.