Here is a job that we did today. The owner is a grass cuttng client that i have for 5 yrs now and she wanted something quick, cheep and that looked good. She gave me a budget of $400. She already had the bricks left over from years ago, So I put them to good use. I put this project together in 2 days and she is so pleased with the way it turned out that she handed me an extra $50 to take my (2) Guys out to lunch today. I think this turned out really good for me not putting a whole lot of thought into it. When this dry spell and 100 degree temps ends (hopefully soon) she wants us to come back and do some plantings in the new flowerbed.