Work Pics.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by K c m, Nov 26, 2006.

1. K c m

K c m LawnSite Senior Member

Hay guys. I am an electrical worker and I do landscaping on the side. Here are some pictures of my first job. Keep in mind My forman is my dads buddy and took me on as his aprentice. Everything done he made me do with his guidance.

hand bent 90's with a kick

[​IMG]

pipes leading to condencer and pumps.

[​IMG]

condencer

[​IMG]

switch stand with 1' 5/8" strut

[​IMG]

all the metal is my work.

[​IMG]

DON"T TOUCH

[​IMG]

Tarken Ice Rink

[​IMG]

switch stand

[​IMG]

90's to T condelette and pumps.

[​IMG]

My rig a few years ago.

[​IMG]

just a prop pic.

[​IMG]

ahh the college days

[​IMG]

my girl and I

[​IMG]

as you can see im bord as all helll ha

hope you enjoy.

2. Wayne Landscaping

Wayne Landscaping LawnSite Member

Nice, where did u go to school?

3. K c m

nice 169 views and only one response.

Ehh i was fortunate enough to graduate from la salle university for business marketing and worked in the field a little last year and decided the degree is nice but i was made to work with my hands. Mowing isn't a year round business so I joined IBEW Local in my neck of the woods. Keeping the landscape biz.

how bout yourself? School?

4. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Nice looking conduits and wiring jobs man. I'm not an electrician but I dabble, lol. Always kinda wanted to go into that field but the level of math needed plus additional schooling/apprenticeship I knew I'd never make it.

I do like seeing good electrical work. Worked at a greenhouse for a few winters, TONS of conduit there. Just amazing to me how they could basically free form the conduit with just a couple basic measurements and end up with such neat work. (private electrician, not greenhouse employees). Certianly a LOT of skill there. You have to be almost OCD to do electrical work and make it look good, especially when its hidden away 99% of the time, but when someone opens the box and sees all the wires in a row or bent to line up ect. you can tell the pride that was put into the job.

5. K c m

When I was young and dumb. Shot taken 2 summers ago. Made islands and ordered 12 buckets for the other side of the house and around it. Shoveled it into my trailer and out of it and was done it in a day and a half :hammerhead:

[​IMG]

Same house. Flower Install I did *Before I gained a few employees* :)

[​IMG]

This job was awesome. Also completed this by myself. Stones. Wish I had a picture of the top right because I had more stone about a foot in diameter by about 25 feet snaking through the Rodo's to the house and emptying by a stone up top. Neat looking job.

[​IMG]

no afters just a lip dug with my mantis edger/tiller. And also 0 pictures of me fleeing for my life after disturbing a yellow jacket nest :nono:

[​IMG]

6. BQLC

BQLC LawnSite Senior Member

Nice work with the conduit Both my dad and Uncle are Master electricians so i know what it like to run pipe

7. parkeeee

parkeeee LawnSite Member

Great looking work, both the inside stuff and the outside stuff. Once I started working outside, there was no way to get me inside again.