Work truck

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by SharperImage, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Subcribing...I love these threads...wonder how long before it gets heated and deleted, lol.
  2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Ford f250 or f350 i have a 99' f350 dually crew cab is what i have it's a great truck or like a gmc crew cab..for plow like a meyer or western.
  3. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

:hammerhead: Your ignorance is amazing. I hate these threads. Three options, three different answers, which one is correct? Well yes, they all are.

As far as Fords reliability... It has improved from the mid 00s. :rolleyes:

It boild down to preference and dealer service. To some people it is far easier to spout ignorance. Or opinion as gospel fact.

I prefer Ford. Have had Ford and Chevrolet. I like Ford.
  4. TJC Lawn-Care

TJC Lawn-Care LawnSite Member

Fords are still not as strong as dodge
  5. crazymike

crazymike LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

My dodge was in the shop constantly with front end and transmission problems. It was plowed light and babied. Was my personal truck.

My ford was best to ****, abused and overworked.

IMO dodge is ****.

That said, go with personal preference, dealer support and luck. You can buy any truck and get a nice truck. They all turn out lemons. Some people get lucky, some don't.

Being brand loyal gets you nowhere fast. It just allows manufacturers to be lax in the innovation department.
    Posted via Mobile Device