Work Tunes????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bunky, May 8, 2004.

1. bunky

bunky LawnSite Member

What do others use for Walkman or headphones While they work? I read something a while back about some that someone picked up at walmart....

2. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

i sign to myself.

3. Blessed 1

Blessed 1 LawnSite Senior Member

I use Pelor Work Tunes. I picked them up off E Bay for 49.00 buy it now. Wife wife uses the Radia Shack Digital. They sound better but are not hearing protection.....aka lot of mower noise. I love my work tunes, just wish the they had digital and auto off feature!:rolleyes:

4. bunky

bunky LawnSite Member

I didn't see any peltors on Ebay... Is there a place to buy on like walmart or something... I thought a while back that someone said they picked something like this at walmart....

Blessed 1 can you give me alittle more info on the Radio shack model?????

5. Blessed 1

Blessed 1 LawnSite Senior Member

I put in Peltor in the E bay search and got a whole page of them.

6. bunky

bunky LawnSite Member

I did too now I must of miss spelled it or something...

7. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

we use the Peltor work tunes and love them. Wouldn't start the mower up without them. you can find on ebay but we got one pair at sears and the other at a kubota dealer

8. RTallday

RTallday LawnSite Member

I use a small MP3 player with a small set of headphones. Its a little annoying sometimes to have to download new music though. Player fits right in my back pocket, but again, the cord occasionally gets caught on something.

-Rich

9. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Just a regualr old walkman, works great.

10. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

What model Peltors are you all using. I have a 3 year old cheaper set of Peltors and for the first year or so they worked good, but now they dont seem to pick up stations very well and the volume doesnt get loud enough any more. Yes I replace the batteries when they get low (before anyone asks):D