1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Working in Flint, MI or/ Waterford,MI?

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Jason Pallas, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey - we do quite a few of the Murray's Auto part stores - they have a store on Highland in Waterford and they have a store in Flint that they asked us to do (both are way out of our area - Eastside suburbs and North suburbs). At any rate, they asked me if I knew anyone that I could recommend. So, if you work in these areas, e-mail me or post here - I'll pass your name on. Please - no scrubs. I'm gonna recommend you blind - and I've got a very good rep - so I'm sorta vouching here for you. I'm happy to send my fellow Michigan LCOs some work - just don't crew my rep up!
    These Murray's stores are great accounts - low hassle, and good pay and they usually get all types of additional services (snow too). Write me back (with a little blurb about your biz) - I need to give them a couple of names by week's end.
  2. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

calling Expert!
  3. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

OK - I was able to refer someone for the Flint job. Now I just need a name for the Waterford store. Doesn't anyone work in Waterford? Or are y'all just lazy and affraid of making money? I need to give Murray's a name by the middle of next week.
  4. ParksLandscaping

ParksLandscaping LawnSite Member

We work in Oakland County and could take care of the Waterford location. If you would like a list of references, e-mail me at "dparks@parksoutdoormaint.com". We service some of the most prestigious properties in Oakland County. If you need to talk to me you can reach me in my office at 248-828-8640. Thanks for your efforts.

5. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

DANG! Too late. Jason, let me know if I can help ya out on anything else. Wish I would have read this post earlier.