working on quite the bad @$$ farmer's tan

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TheKingNJ, May 3, 2004.

1. TheKingNJ

TheKingNJ LawnSite Senior Member

I know the ladies love my farmer's tan when i'm at the beach but i'd like to even it out. Do any of you guys mow without a shirt. I feel really unprofessional doing it but i really don't need a farmer's tan that lasts well into Jersey's first snow storm.

with my red arms and neck and my white chest I just throw a pair of blue shorts on and I look damn patriotic on the 4th of july!
  2. Rick Jones

Rick Jones LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

Shirtless crews look very unprofessional IMO.
  3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Do a tanning bed once a week to even things farmer's tan lasts me into December as well.
  4. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

Here it's " tres chic" to have a farmers tan. People with even tans are frowned upon or even ridiculed. When I'm in the sun with my shirt off, I apply spf 100 suncreen to my entire torso with the exception of my forearms and neck.
  5. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I still had the tan lines on my arms into march :D it was crazy, first time it ever happend. The most i go is sleeveless, for one i'm fat so i'm not gunna show off the sexiness two it looks unprofessional.
  6. DennisF

DennisF LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

Down here you would fit right in with the rest of us rednecks!! I 've been wearing a farmers tan since mid Feb. and it just keeps getting darker.
  7. Canadian GreenScape

Canadian GreenScape LawnSite Member

Buy yourself a bottle of Man Tan in a bottle.. has that nice orangey color to it :)
  8. Blk94fiveOh

Blk94fiveOh LawnSite Member
    from MN
    Posts: 112 I don't know if they work or not, but I think i'm going to give it a shot.