Working with a professional Pooper Scooper.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by casey, Nov 22, 2001.

?

Working with a Professional Scooper (P.S.)

1. Yes I would sub-contract work to a P.S.

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  2. Yes I would give clients referrals for a P.S. on a commission basis

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. I'd give their cards for free.

8 vote(s)
    32.0%
  4. Not enough poop to worry about or don't give a s$#%

11 vote(s)
    44.0%
  1. Got Grass?

Got Grass? LawnSite Senior Member

blah blah blah bah, Yeah wheeeeeeeee, hmm.... whersdakdlj thadsaf garabageeeee canssss again............................
    puke, Yeah we getting tosty w/ mom & pops....
    whoops just fellllllllla ova.././

2. casey

casey Guest

Perhaps your employees would appreciate this service, Your Majesty.

3. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Since were on the subject of poop, I thought i'd share a story...I was doin a cleanup for this woman this fall. I noticed this awful smell when cleaning the front. As I got to the back the smell just got worse and worse. I started to blow off the patio in the back, and when I got to this corner, there was a huge mountain of poop. It was disqusting! There had to be over a hundred pieces of it!

4. Some Canine's like to deficate in the same spot most of the time.

Easy pickin's for the poop pickers.

5. debbie

debbie LawnSite Member

we been scooping 11 years now in st. louis. There is alot of lawn care business that like the idea we pick up the poop before you all get there.

and quite a few of you all won't do some yards at all unless the poop is pick up. so its seems like you guys must loveeeeeeeee
    us somewhat......:angel:
    yucko debbie

6. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

I read an article about your yucky company in a St Louis paper or something like that and they were saying you make 6 figures a year?? Are those all in front of the decimal point?? How many people work for you. In the picture I only saw you and the executive pooper picker upper or something like that.

Just curious as to some info about your company.

7. groundsguy1970

groundsguy1970 Banned

;) Something doesn't smell right with this post.;)

8. casey

casey Guest

You see a problem with giving customers who have dogs a card & collecting a small fee if that scooper service is hired? I have this arrangement with gutter cleaners, drive sealers, window cleaners, & also refer a roofing co. sans comm because owner is a realative.