1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

World Lawn headed to the shop already

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LawnMowerKing10, Oct 2, 2010.

1. LawnMowerKing10

LawnMowerKing10 LawnSite Senior Member

Had my World Lawn 36 for about a week now and yesterday it broke . The brake holder lever fell off and I couldnt find the washer holding it on. Also when I would push it up a hill blue smoke would be coming out of the exhaust pipe. I will be taking it to the dealer Monday to have it fixed.

2. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Not bashing you but there are much better brands of mowers you should have looked at before buying what you have. Worldlawn is not what I would call a quality machine by a long long shot. Good luck with it.

3. Sammy

Sammy LawnSite Bronze Member

Never heard of them until now.

4. Kickin Your Grass

Kickin Your Grass LawnSite Senior Member

It's a easy fix. Mine did it on the right side and I had it fixed in a couple minutes.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. LawnMowerKing10

Yeah , I know it's easy. But I need the parts to fix it , I am already taking it in for thr oil change so I minus well have them fix that also

6. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Thats a pitty, hopefully you have better luck, what is the return policy on it?

7. LawnMowerKing10

Mowerdude777- I fixed the oil thing by myself . I am getting the brake holder thing fixed becasue it fell off and the getting belts adjusted. Nothing serious and I have a good dealer so they took care of it no problem

8. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Oh allright cool, yeah that break holder thing is a pos for me too on my exmark, (our mowers have kinda similar handle setups) I cant tell you how many times that has happened to me, so I just have the lieelt 75 cent part on hand pretty much always!

9. LawnMowerKing10

Yeah , Thats what I am doing.
    You are correct , it is exactly like an exmark just not an exmark name