worldlawn Mowers, just check them out at GGIA

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by alexschultz1, Jan 27, 2011.

1. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

just got back from the GGIA show in georgia and worldlawn had a booth set up with a 52" z brand new for $5000 (it looks like a $5000 machine) but they also had a 36" floating deck belt drive mower with a 15hp Kawasaki engine and built in mulching plate that engages with a kick of your foot, pretty ingenious. Im very familiar with cheap equipment and this thing looks nice. It didnt have anything complicated on it just the basics, this is how mowers should be built. Its cheap and uncomplicated, its deck is nice and will no doubt cut well with a 15hp engine and a floating deck, and its only $2000 for a brand new one. think about that for a minute, for $4000 you can have two brand new floating 36" mowers and when your workers beat them up it wont give you a heart attack. Im demoing one very soon, ill update you guys on how everything goes, but by the look of it im going to be very pleased.

[​IMG]

2. jaybow

jaybow LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mi

Hey your not kiding it looks pretty nice. Where are they made at?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. jaybow

from Mi

Is that a kawasaki?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the "mulch on demand feature". Very simple solution for people that side discharge, but may not want to blow clippings on to sidewalks, patios, mulchbeds ect...
    With a Kaw engine and a 2K price tag, it would be good mower for gated yards.

5. twcw5804

twcw5804 LawnSite Senior Member

6. jaybow

from Mi

The engine alone costs close to a grand.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. The Captain

The Captain LawnSite Senior Member

I think I saw these in Louisville at GIE-Expo. If so they were in a inside booth staffed by orientals. This would lead me to think they are Chinese made. Seemed kind of cheaply built in my opinion and the engine was a B&S. Check out their website.

8. dvgross

dvgross LawnSite Member

9. twcw5804

twcw5804 LawnSite Senior Member

I used a 13hp kohler and wanted just a bit more power. If its a Kawi it maybe ok, but I always wanted a 15hp on my 36'' when I owned them. I got one big account that I bid this year that if I get it I maybe interested in one of these as it has a lot of hills.

10. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

cheap grade commercial knock off , chinese made completely.