WorldLawn Power Equipment ZTR

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Bumpmaster, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Dr. Cornwallis

Dr. Cornwallis LawnSite Senior Member

They look like everything else from China. The deck looks like a rip off of the Gravely X Factor deck. If the quality is like most of the things from China then... you get what you pay for.

2. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Greenville NC.

3. The Gardener's crew

The Gardener's crew Banned

Yeah home of Walmart and all the other stuff made from China. This is a free market. People like you amaze me. People can buy what they want to buy (legal product).

4. DXN1EL

DXN1EL LawnSite Senior Member
    from TEXAS

I was looking at their website. They redesign the 28" and they have a 36" Hydro, the thing has pumps and wheel motors.

5. The Gardener's crew

The Gardener's crew Banned

Yeah. I think the hydro pumps are zt2800. These machines are all the same basically with same parts and different frames. What's funny is people keep coming on lawn site saying zero turn mowers made from China are made cheap........ A LIE....... same hydro pumps, pulleys, belts, engines, and tires are all the same. The big name brands (Gravely, Exmark, Scag etc,) who spend thousands of dollars advertising have bearings, relays, and switches that are made from China. Do these idiots (China haters) know how much stuff is imported from China to the US. You can not get around without buying anything from China. If I had a dealer in my area I would save thousands of dollar. Same mower different brand for $3000 cheaper.

6. DXN1EL

DXN1EL LawnSite Senior Member
    from TEXAS

7. 35DollarLawns

35DollarLawns LawnSite Senior Member

Their king cobra is the stuff. They had it side by side at the GIE with their regular cobra and it looked monstrous . It was a 12-15 mph mower.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. 35DollarLawns

35DollarLawns LawnSite Senior Member

They dont show the king cobra on the site DXN1EL posted. Wait until that start it's production this spring.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

There is such a thing as not having a choice and having a choice. You chose to buy Chinese products, I don't have a choice. Get away from the dark side and come over to the light side.

10. Bumpmaster

Bumpmaster LawnSite Fanatic

Luke, I am your Father.