WorldLawn Power Equipment ZTR

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Bumpmaster, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Coumbe

Coumbe LawnSite Senior Member

I bet the mark up is kinda high on the american made ZT's. It can't cost that much to produce one. They will bring their prices down and still be doing fine I bet.

2. WREBELMACHINE

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

cost to produce not to bad usually it is the liability insurance etc that costs.

3. Kingfish

Kingfish LawnSite Member

Any more on the mower?

4. Kingfish

Kingfish LawnSite Member

Anyone ?????????????

5. davidslawncare

davidslawncare LawnSite Member

Ok, so for some actual feedback on the mower and not where it's made. My old boss has owned exmark for 15 years and this year was needing to replace one. Our exmark dealer picked up the worldlawn brand and he bought one and has used it all year and is very happy with the cut quality and the overall quality of the machine. He said it bags way better than the exmark and its stripes sweet too. We bag a lot in NE Ohio so that is a huge plus for us. So as far as the mower itsel he is planning on purchasing two more next year. For half the price of an exmark (and I'm not saying anything bad about them they are a great mower) it's hard to pass up. I'm buying one in the spring. Hope this helps
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Its a piece of garbage.

7. buckhigh

buckhigh LawnSite Senior Member

Out of curiosity, what dealer do you speak of?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. JimQ

JimQ LawnSite Bronze Member

9. davidslawncare

davidslawncare LawnSite Member

10. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I love how whenever something's Chinese (yet when I looked online it said they're built in Nebraska) people blindly say garbage except the people that actually have used one say they're great.
    Posted via Mobile Device