WorldLawn Power Equipment ZTR

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Bumpmaster, Jun 21, 2010.

1. davidslawncare

davidslawncare LawnSite Member

This is fun! Haha

It's way more than a "few" bucks
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. lotsagrass

lotsagrass LawnSite Senior Member

I'd wonder about all the 'little stuff' on these mowers. Thinking about my eXmark for example...even down to the bolts used, it's high quality. The bolts and other fasteners are the rust-proof type. I can't find anything that gets rusty on my mower. I've been very pleased with even those little details.

3. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Remember that when someone says your prices are too high.

You guys can race to the bottom. Some of us have figured out there is ecosystem that gets destroyed from the bottom up when you let what could be considered slave labor take over and displace blue collar jobs.

There are things that have been lost for good. Lets not give away every damn thing.

4. antv20

antv20 LawnSite Member

Can anyone provide pics of cut quality? I looked at one but ultimately decided I did not want to give my $$$ to China. Looking at the specs they seem like a lot of bang for the buck. Of course, there are a lot of things that look good on paper.

5. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Exactly right bro!

6. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like a good alternative to buying used.

7. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

There is a reason dozens of Chinese mowers have come and gone over the years. China does not make good equipment, tools, fasteners or steel. Forget about the welds, or R&D needed to fabricate a deck with good cut quality.

We have no long term reviews, no cut quality pics and a mower that looks like it was put together in a garage. I dont take these kind of chances when my living depends on it!!

We pick apart the best mowers made in the world just imagine if we got our hands on one of these terds....
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. davidslawncare

davidslawncare LawnSite Member

Proof please!? Other than ur comments. Have u run one? Do u own one?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. dahammer

dahammer LawnSite Member

Correct, but they are good at taking somebody else's design and copying it. That way they don't have to invest in R&D, which allows them to bring it to market for even less money.

The way I approach these things is that I'll buy an American product first, even if it is a little more expensive. For me it's not even really about the American made products being superior, it's more about supporting my fellow American. I'll go out of my way to buy groceries, electronics, or whatever else I need from a locally owned mom & pop versus a chain store. But that's just me and my choice, everyone else is entitled to make their own choices.

10. Realslowww

Realslowww LawnSite Bronze Member

We don't make our living in China, America is finished. Once they finish taking our ability away to take care of ourselves they are going to start hearding us around like cattle. So be it, the guy's who put this country together were wrong and the stupidity of the masses has proved it.