1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

WorldLawn Power Equipment ZTR

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Bumpmaster, Jun 21, 2010.

1. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

Amen bro....

You're part of the problem obviously. Do you speak Chinese? Great, now move there.Let us know how you like it if you live through it.

Amen again my fellow American.
  2. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

No, they got it right. They also saw us screwing it up. They foresaw the stupidity of the masses. It has all been foretold by the likes of Alexander Hamilton and Benjamin Franklin. Even Dwight Eisenhower saw it coming and spoke about it often.
  3. CptNut

CptNut LawnSite Member

Thank you Richard, you beat me too it! :usflag:
  4. kawakx125

kawakx125 LawnSite Bronze Member

if the country was run the way the constitution intended and no more then we wouldn't be in these problems. the government is involved in far too much
  5. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I like to be honest about the China debate so I must speak up. The US is not China's biggest trading "partner". The European Union is.

6. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

7. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

What problem am I part of, Nafta, gaft, global is good for all of us, according to democrats and republicans.

I do not speak Chinese its hard to learn because Hong Kong is different from mainland China, and the writing is not the same has what we use. Its not hare to find someone who speaks english in China.

Ive visited China and will say their cities are by far cleaner safer and more modern than most cities in the US, I have no plans to move there <hard to find food to my liking> but would like to visit again if I ever get the money do do it again.

Im not trying to be a anti Usa products, but if a exmark costs 10k, and I can buy a world lawn for 5k, both have the same engines, and good hydralics....that leaves me 5k to purchase the rest of my equiptment made in the USA? like Sthil <a German co.> Shindawia < a Japenese co.>

Then i will also have enought to buy a cup of coffee that comes from anothe country, and a tank of gas that most likley comes from another country.
  8. nortonlawncare

nortonlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

So these mowers are no good because those red commie bastids own too much?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. dbear

dbear LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, that's kinda what I'm thinkin' we're supposed to be thinkin'.:laugh:
  10. Kingfish

Kingfish LawnSite Member

How are the mowers doing?