Worth the $$$?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Schutti86, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Schutti86

Schutti86 LawnSite Member
    from NH

Hey yall,
    Found this on CL. He said he would take $1800 for mower and trailer. What do you think? Think he NEEDS the $$ because this package was at $5000 last week. Please let me know what you think!! :usflag:

http://nh.craigslist.org/bfs/1475852980.html

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

As long as you can go see it, can set cash in hand, and drive away with it, fine. Otherwise, the package deal (3500) may sound a little too good to be true. Heck,...I'd offer him 28 for the whole shot...he'll probably take it.

3. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah.... Something smells fishy there. He should have been able to get over 5 grand for a 1 ton Chevy if it's in any kind of good condition.

4. Schutti86

from NH

ya not surem haven't gone to take a look yet. I was only asking about the mower and trailer? So good deal on mower and trailer?

Thanks!

5. Kutz Lawns

Kutz Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Poor bastard is hard up for money, what a shame!

6. hackitdown

hackitdown LawnSite Silver Member

But without 4WD, the truck has little value for landscaping in in NH. Most guys want to plow, too.

7. fobaum

fobaum LawnSite Senior Member

WOW thats almost (is) unbelievable. I would buy the truck and everything in a second!!!!! Thats gotta be a scam.

8. Schutti86

from NH

Ok, so it looks like from everyones replies, that if it is in good shape, than it is worth the $$?

Thanks again!