would this logo work

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by masterlawn, Mar 29, 2005.

1. masterlawn

masterlawn LawnSite Member

what do you think of this logo

Attached Files:

2. centralarlawn

centralarlawn LawnSite Member

Looks like a good money maker to me! payup The name and logo could not go together any better. Verry good!!
  3. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

I like it as well. They do go well together.
  4. wojo23323

wojo23323 LawnSite Senior Member

looks great!!
  5. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

i'll be the contrarian here... on half of it. i think it looks great until you get to below the grass line and to the very generic-looking oval and the plain, arial font. to me, it looks like the top half is a professionally designed piece that was tacked on to something done by a non-designer. is it a template logo where you just typed in the name? if so, i think it would look great if the bottom had as much visual weight and pop as the top:

1.) the oval definitely needs a black outline to tie into the top.
    2.) the font should be a big, heavy font that helps fill, and anchor, the oval. your name is "Tough", but the visual representation of the name itself does not represent the name or the overall design.

6. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

It looks good, but I have to agree with Tony.
  7. WhohasHelios?

WhohasHelios? LawnSite Member

I agree with Tony as well. I do really like the upper portion though!

A little more and your there with it!

8. iluvscag

iluvscag LawnSite Senior Member

The Jolly green giant would be even cooler.

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

I second....third? what Tony said. One other thing I would consider is adding another color to the design. Although it adds cost to printing, decal or sign work a second color might make it jump out even better. Only get one chance to make a first impression. I do like the design and it is much better than most here. It reminds me of a logo Design Outpost made for a member named soupy here. His company name is Lawn Tech. I really like his design and color scheme.
  10. teewolf

teewolf LawnSite Member
    from UK

agree too....try a much bolder font that compliments your image..try the font, IMPACT or a bold font with a strong look to it