1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Would you buy from lawnsite?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Twotoros, Feb 8, 2001.

1. Twotoros

Twotoros LawnSite Senior Member

I think lawnsite should offer items such as t-shirts, cups , calenders etc.etc. in order to generate more$ and keep this free for us. We could not buy the info here anywhere on the planet. Plus it saves me going to a shrink by letting me vent all my frustrations.

Another idea: maybe a company has a product they could manufacture for Lawnsite to resell- example;mo-deck. Every store sells such products.just an idea.

Would you buy anything from this grand place we visit almost daily?
  2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Yes I would and you should get your chance to get some of these items soon. :)
  3. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

I've been thinking. Instead of getting to be a Sr.Member/Jr.Member based on posting, because I have left some pretty infantile comments at times; that "State-us" could be acheived thru donations.

PBS does it why not chuck????

And besides there are some on here who are Jr. Members that have under 25 posts that have said very important things but dont frequent the site, Who actually SHOULD be Sr.Member material but are not.

4. moonarrow

moonarrow LawnSite Member

I will be glad to buy from lawnsite, and looking forward to the teeshirts and what ever else Chuck comes up with
  5. lakegastonla

lakegastonla LawnSite Senior Member

Hey, where's my hat and shirt? LawnTrade gives a free shirt to anyone who makes a few posts on the site!!
    (just kidding, that just goes to show you can't BUY content )

By the way, to answer the question, ABSOLUTELY YES I would buy from lawn site. I hear there is a snazzy new logo on the way, too. That's one thing you gotta give lawntrade:
    Even if they don't have any content, they have one slick logo and graphics package :)

[Edited by Eric ELM on 02-08-2001 at 07:29 PM]