Would you buy this mower instead of ??? Good deal or not?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MJB, May 11, 2008.

1. MJB

MJB LawnSite Silver Member
    from Wa

2. TheChiefsLawnCare

TheChiefsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

For that price you can get a new walker.

3. xxl

xxl LawnSite Member
    from MO

no because i a m not a kolhler fan

4. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

I would pass on something like that.

5. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

We have a dealer in the next town over, they also sell kobota's

I went and looked at them, I thought they were ok but it looks like an exmark knock off

so I figured whay not just get an exmark

6. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Nothing wrong with that brand of mower. However, their pricing looks high. Also, stay away from the 30HP Kohler. That engine has had a lot of problems.

7. MJB

from Wa

I was thinking of buying a new Exmark , but this is from a local dealer . Exmark and GHopper, Scag , Hustler are hours away. I have a 30HP Kohler with 644 hrs no problems from the engine really. I can also get this Bush Hog with the 28 Kohler EFI or a 27 Kohler 25 Kawi to small. If it mows as well as the Exmark and climbs hills, and yet goes as fast as the Hustler why not. The company been around longer than most as has a good reputation. This one on ebay has electric deck lift, lights, suspension seat, and built like a tank. Otherwise they list fo just under $10,000 depending on options.

8. MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

For the price you could get into 2 tiger cubs........:dizzy:

9. MJB

from Wa

What ?? This mower will run circles around a Walker I know I have 2 of them. Wanna buy them cheap? I don't bag so a Walker is useless to me. I only mulch and Walker sucks at mulching. No Offense just my oppinion.

10. MJB

from Wa

How big a deck is on a Tiger Cub , and what power does it come with ? Will it mow acres of grass as fast as a Hustler or Exmark ? Scag Turf Tigers are very expensive out here so I never priced a Cub sounds like a home owner version not really sure.