Would you leave something looking like this?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LAWNGODFATHER, Oct 31, 2002.

1. Wait till see see what it is.

bk 1.jpg
  2. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

why waste the time striping it if your not gunna finish the job
  3. I passed by here at 8:15 am and it looked like this when I did then, and from the looks of the pic now, looks more likre lunch time right?

Looks like crap, might have to contact the GM.

4. nlminc

nlminc LawnSite Bronze Member
    from GA

I'll confess! I was in a hurry to make it home for the Jerry Springer show at 10am...... :)
  5. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Usually the scrubs at least blow it 2 to 3' away from the curb (as if no one will know where it came from!) :)

LGF - Those pics would be a perfect introduction to talk with the contract manager over there. The owner might not visit that resteraunt much either, and doesn't know any better.

I would make my move now.........perfect timing!
  6. ranger520

ranger520 LawnSite Member

i see it everyday in my area. mabe that is why people come up to me when i am loading my equiptment and ask for a Bid. I refuse to leave anything in the street period. There is nothing that looks worse.
  7. With suggestion to go in and make a move already, I will do in tomarrow afternoon when not so busy, and will take a print out of these "PICS"!!

However Dave, I do and tell my employees' if they can't walk out in the street safely to blow the debris away from the curb, keep in mind though "if you can't walk in the steet safely".

Although this corner it could be easily done safely, and my guy's and gal will have someone watch to stop traffic just incase, because they have "Pride", and they love to boost their ego's.
  8. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

I went by later in the day and took this picture (below). They changed the sign. They said you were eating more burgers than Anna Nicole Smith at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

9. LOL Jim....but that playground now open sign has a lot of meaning to me.

I will make this short.....

This Bk 6 months ago had a todler that got killed in the play ground area. He was left there on his own while mommy worked at BK. The MGR on duty let her do this numerous times.

She sued and was awarded a very large uncontested settlement.

Every time I see the sign I think about the Darowin Awards. (sp)
  10. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

then im thinking this place is under new management

what a dumb *** . i bet they both felt real bad about that . poor kid . people are so stupid these days its not funny