1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

would you use this?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by SKYNYRD, Nov 15, 2010.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

dano and the upper brass at ff need our feedback guys. would you like to see them produce and sell something like this for use on our favorite spray can? where do you think it would be useful? inside door jams and other tight places like rocker panels? are there any tight area's on your Z mowers you can't reach? how about you heavy equipment operators out there? now is the time to let your voices be heard and tell ff what you think.

2.jpg

2. Fireguy97

Fireguy97 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks great. As long as the tubing is a standard size so that if needed we can sub a longer tube if needed, I would buy it. It would be great for the inside of the wall panels of my pickup box.

I've already use FF in a hand pump type spray applicator for the underside of my trailers, and wheelwells of all of my trucks and cars.

Mick

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I can't think of that many applications off hand but if it's not too expensive I would buy one and I'm sure I'd find plenty of uses for it!

4. 44DCNF

44DCNF LawnSite Bronze Member

I would like to see them marketed here. They look ideal for fogging cylinders, before storage or after extended storage upon start up, using inside motorcycle swingarm and link assembly components where galvanic corrosion has frozen many a chain adjustment bolt/axle bolt/shock bolt/chain guide or chain guard fastener, wherever a riv-nut or well nut is used in a blind hole, and particularly within fenders and doors of vehicles.

Looks like it vaporizes the product very well and better vaporization in the right applications should help extend the product.* "Atomize" might be a word more appropriately used.

*Warning-Do Not vape your Fluid Film.

5. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

As soon as they become available I'll provide a link to the source. Thanks for the feedback, guys. The more the better. :drinkup:

6. rwaters

rwaters LawnSite Senior Member
    from Online

what did you think about it would be my first question.

7. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

how come that's your first question:confused:

i love the concept, not sure it's something i'll ever have a regular need for but, it's something i think is worth owning. i figure it's prolly one of those "tools" that sit's in your box collecting dust but the one time you do use it makes it well worth the money you spent.

perhaps if i didn't have my undercoating gun i would see a bigger need for it but i do like it and hope others like it as well:)

8. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

anyone else wanna chime in here?

9. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

10. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Saw a pic of this the other day, was wondering where I'd use it. Kind of like Skynyrd said, I'd probably get one but it would spend most of the time in the box.