Would your dealer do this for you?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Kelly's Landscaping, May 11, 2005.

1. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

I just my account number tonight its 156 lawns and I have another 15 waiting for estimates. So last week my Lazer Z 60 blows the right side hydro pump this is what I do the bulk of my cutting with. Now my dealer has some 50 mowers atm waiting for repairs and he had no way to get mine fixed in time. But I had an order for a new 36TTHP and a new Lazer Z 52. My mower went down last Friday I took it in Saturday and told him my problem he spent the last 2 nights building my new mowers so that I would have something larger enough to cut with for this weeks cuts. So I was called tonight to come down and get them I just got back from there its now 12:30 am he closes at 5 pm but stayed there and opened just for me so I could get the mowers tonight. I do not care how low another dealers prices may go I'll be a loyal customer of Dave to I retire.

2. ProCare Lawn Service

ProCare Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Awesome dealer! I hope I could be as lucky to find one like that one day.

3. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

My grasshopper dealer is like that. I was out mowing on a Sunday and it hit something and broke the bracket that my powerfold connects to my deck on. He was about 100 miles from his shop but he said that he would head there directly to get me back in the field. These are prime examples of EXCELLENT dealer support!

4. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

I don't know what the rules are but, I'd like to see an exceptional dealer recognized by name. Mine's like that too.

5. Big Hoss

Big Hoss LawnSite Member

My dealer has told me if my equipment cannot be fixed in 24 hrs he will loan me something comparable to use until mine is repaired . My luck it would be an eXmark .
    Big Hoss

6. launboy

launboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from indiana

12:30 am, wow no that is service.
    sorry i had to. :D

7. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Reasons like that are why I had to learn how to repair my own equipment. None of the local dealers would ever do anything like that.

Gravely_Man

8. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

Kelly-what dealer is that, if you dont mind?
    I do not think my dealer would do that. Its funny, I have a hard time developing a relationship with my dealer. Maybe it is because I am younger, but who knows.

9. wacamaster

wacamaster LawnSite Member
    from MI

That ain't bad, but my dealer beats that. Will throw me a loaner until mine is fixed. And the loaners are their brand new demo exmarks. But i bought an exmark from them so they better do that.

10. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

The demo was out with someone and he had not built the second demo yet or I would have had that. As for who can not say enough good things about them frenette's power equipment in hamden. I am very glad the exmark rep turned me on to them as they were not my first dealer yet treat my other exmarks the same as if I had bought them from them.