WOW:90* degrees High last week..56* this week

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by G.M.Landscaping, Sep 15, 2007.

1. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

It's been some crazy weather this year in PA. Going into the 30's for the low next couple weeks. I had to put on jeans for the first time in along time. The leaves should be turning soon.
  2. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

The other night they issued a frost advisory. I have some project of my own that I really need to get done.
  3. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

Man what.... this evening while out at the Ga Tech game it was wife was glad I told her to bring the blankets....Our weather this afternoon was just plain out beautiful though....82, with a nice breeze.....Couldn;t ask for a better day....Just keep those 30s up north....
  4. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

IM with you im in the westmorland county area and it was cold. There was some frost this morning thank god my allergeys are killing me. lol
  5. Pastaboy62

Pastaboy62 LawnSite Senior Member

I can't wait till it gets down to the 30's. That is my favorite time of the year, around here we get this nice smoke smell in the air from this one house that heats with wood. Can't wait.
  6. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Last week, we experienced heat indexes in the upper 90's......same week = frost in low-lying areas. That's about a 70 degree swing in three days! Summer annuals are "trying to die", but not yet, cuz we saw upper 80's today with near 90 later this week.

TURFLORD LawnSite Senior Member

I know what you mean. I LOVE that smell.
  8. ECS

ECS LawnSite Bronze Member

We have been having frost for nearly a month now. Mid 20s-30 in the morning and mid 70s by noon.

Sunday Night
    Cloudy. Snow showers...rain showers likely in the evening...then chance of snow showers and rain showers after midnight. Colder. Light snow accumulations. Lows 30 to 33. Southwest winds around 15 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

Mostly cloudy with slight chance of rain showers and snow showers in the morning...then partly cloudy with slight chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs 49 to 53.