WOW!!! Check out these stripes

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowerman90, Nov 16, 2003.

1. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

Went to Orlando for a weekend vacation and this was the view from our 10th story hotel window. These ruts were about 6" deep in muddy turf. Whoever did the site prep on this property didn't allow for proper drainage.

100_0120.jpg

2. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

But who was the Idi*t that continued leaving the ruts? He should be fired and have to pay for the costs of his lack of intelegence and continuing to make a mess after noticing it was to wet to mow with that heavy of a mower. JMO

3. Tbarchaser

Tbarchaser LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

You were in Orlando and you did'nt call? You could of brought me my spreader!

4. BrandonH

BrandonH LawnSite Member

How stupid can you be? I think after a few feet he should have realized what was going on. I can honestly say those are some of the most well defined stripes I've seen.

-Brandon

5. well defined ruts lol

6. Pecker

Pecker LawnSite Bronze Member

The developer is as guilty as the operator. My pet-pieve is poor designs, like making ditches that are too steep to mow and must be weed-eated. That makes the whole place look terrible and drives the real estate value way down, not to mention what it does to us LCOs!

7. Green in Idaho

Green in Idaho LawnSite Senior Member
    from Idaho

Classic!

And what kind of a patter is THAT?

Is that the mower still on the turf?
    Red tractor a deck. Top middle of propety by the sign....

8. LawnMower

LawnMower LawnSite Senior Member

I here you can mount a mower deck on one of those swamp boats. You know, the ones with the air plane propeller to make it go?

That would be the way to to go baby.

9. justmjc

justmjc LawnSite Senior Member

He was probably hoping you couldn't tell from the street but that looks sickly.

10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Please tell me that that is cut about 15" high. That's what it looks like. Just like the expressway medians by the ramps.