Wow!!..first ZTR....Hustler 42" Fastrak

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by nitro121, Jun 24, 2005.

1. nitro121

nitro121 LawnSite Senior Member

Just got a Fastrak today. $3399....3568.00 out the door....another dealer 20 miles the other direction wanted $3799. I was going to get a cub cudet residential but the price was right on this. Man, it's a world of difference than my Murray tractor. :) I know it's only 1/2 the size of a commercial mower...but for residentials you could probably get by using these things...and it's 1/2 the price.

Peace,
    Nitro

2. Gautreaux's LNG

Gautreaux's LNG LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to the Hustler Family!

Enjoy!

3. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Would the home owner hustler work for commercial applications?

4. nitro121

nitro121 LawnSite Senior Member

by the salesman....a guy who went to school w/ me...that some guys he knows use them on their commercial crews. I use it for my 3 acres and the other 4 yards I do for pay. It's built much better then the other residential models I looked at...and for 800 more I had to buy it. All the parts are covered for 3 years so even if the hydro's went out they are supposed to replace them. I'm sure some people will say, only do commercial work w/ commercial equipment...but it's 1/2 the price. I got started w/ a murray lawn tractor...so I'm moving up a little at a time.

Peace

5. CottonPatch

CottonPatch LawnSite Member

S man,
    I have several LCOs that have bought the Fastrak for commercial purposes. Hustler even gives a one year warranty for commercial users on Fastraks. Contact my dealer on the westbank, Pauls Outdoor and take a look. Let me know if I can help.
    Thanks
    Rusty