wow! mowing can be fun !

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by keystonejohn, Apr 14, 2006.

1. keystonejohn

keystonejohn LawnSite Member

got my mini fastrack 17/42 today, wow, this thing is fast and fun to use. i was kinda upset that i didnt have more to mow, or that i will have to wait a week to mow again. i am sure this will wear off, but i actually enjoyed mowing today.
    really impressed with the performance, will take a couple more times to get good with the steering, but it was cool. will keep you posted.

2. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

let us know now you like it. Yes it will wear off soon!!!:)

3. The landscaper

The landscaper LawnSite Senior Member

I always seem to have fun. Just can't make it seem like a "job" and it doesn't drag on too much.

4. nmurph

nmurph LawnSite Senior Member
    from ga

i've had my mft 17/42 for almost a yr now and i still love to get on that machine and make mince meat of the grass......grass cutting is FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN..........

5. A1A Lawn Care

A1A Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Its great to have fun doing your job, but uhhh might be a little to fun for you..but hey just getting that impression, hope it doesnt wear off!

6. nmurph

nmurph LawnSite Senior Member
    from ga

it's not my job.. i get to sit behind a desk and talk to people for a living!!!!!! my yard is my decompression zone........

7. A1A Lawn Care

A1A Lawn Care LawnSite Member

:clapping: then thats great