WOW..New toy....Lazer HP!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by countryscaper, Jun 21, 2004.

1. countryscaper

countryscaper LawnSite Member
    from Pa

Just purchased a New 04..23 hp Kohler..52" Exmark Lazer HP...and ..WOW...I Love it......Just had to tell someone as most people around here don't get as excited as we do on this site about stuff like this...LOL...What an incredible machine......Later guys.........:blob3:

2. rambler

rambler LawnSite Member

know how you feel going to pick up my new supper minie z today can not wait to try it out have fun

3. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

I just picked up a 2004 Snapper Fastback 52" 21hp Kaw. a week and a half ago. It is an awesome machine! Good luck on the Exmark & the Hustler, I demo'd both of those machines as well and liked them. Price & few small reasons made me go with the Snapper but you won't be dissapointed with either of the other machines.

4. Crapgame

Crapgame LawnSite Member

Country,

Best of luck with your new toy. I have the same machine, I've got 2.9 hours on it after yesterday. Absolutely love it.

5. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Congrats guys.

Hey Countryscaper & Crapgame, mind if I ask what you guys ended up paying?

Best of luck.

6. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Enjoy it!
    Great machine!

7. countryscaper

countryscaper LawnSite Member
    from Pa

Yes..gogetter...I paid 7400.......I also had 2 trades.....and it brought it down even more.......:)

8. Crapgame

Crapgame LawnSite Member

gogetter,

I paid almost full retail for mine, because I wanted to get it from the dealer where I got my snowblower, which has a reputation for great service. They gave me a loaner for the two weeks it took for mine to arrive, and they spent a good hour at my house showing me all the mechanicals. Would do it again in a second.

good luck!