WOW... phone has rang all day

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by K&L Landscaping, Mar 23, 2005.

1. K&L Landscaping

K&L Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

What a great problem to have!! A rival LCO has decided to call it quits and he has referred me to all of his customers (about 35-40). Most of these clients will want the "works" fert, mowing, edging etc...I guess it pays off to be cordial to other LCO's and build a good reputation. Now, how am I going to handle the extra work load? payup
  2. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Thats great man...good luck you will figure it out.
  3. fazzy815-66

fazzy815-66 LawnSite Senior Member

Never turn away work!!! Awsome, congrats,Theres always a way to get it done :rolleyes:
  4. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

congrats to you... :waving:

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Hey, we only work 4 days so we can come up on Fri and help you out. I like Ashville. :p

Really, congrats to you and good luck :waving:
  6. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

Congrats and good luck in 05!
  7. AEW

AEW LawnSite Member

thats awesome...itd be nice to have that problem every year...good luck to you. And yes it is good to be on good terms with other LCO's
  8. rather be mowin

rather be mowin LawnSite Member

That is a nice way to start the spring off... "If" the guy getting out had any employee's ,it may be a good idea to try and hire them as a crew and just let them carry on.

If not... I am sure you will work it out, It is one of those RARE "good problems"

9. David Grass

David Grass LawnSite Senior Member

very cool, if you have any around beaverdam or haw creek you cannot do, give me a shout, those are my 2 prime areas!
  10. Appalachian landscape

Appalachian landscape LawnSite Senior Member

I live in asheville too. send some customers my way if you can't handle them. I've got insurance and nice equipment. :waving: :angel: