WOW This is a Lawn

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Snyder's Lawn Inc, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Snyder's Lawn Inc LawnSite Platinum Member

Forgot to add the Damn is a 4 to 1 slope

2. Snyder's Lawn Inc

yes I have a walk behind edger That wont take long 3/4 of a mile of edging only has to be done 1-2 times a month or before a party

3. OakTreeLawnCareNixaMO

OakTreeLawnCareNixaMO LawnSite Member
    from USA

I Live Near Springfield, Missouri & If I Were To Do That I'd Charge Probably Around $1900 - $2400 Depending On How Tall It Is On The First Time. Is Any Of It Wooded Area?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Your not far off on price

on the Batwing I have one its a pull type 15' But I rather have a ride on type
    I can use it on few other jobs I have a Toro 585 (I think right number I forgot ) runs cuts at 12 MPH The guy from county club said if its smooth and short can run little faster With it you can one deck or 2 decks or all 3
    If I get this I wont buy until the renew of my School contact 2016 unless I can find a good deal on used one
    I have 3 72'' and 2 60'' I can run on it and its only take about half a day to cut the lawn The trimming is going be the killer part

I mow 25 acre Factory Lawn For this guy and he really like how the lawn looks and He did say he like his lawn look like the factory lawn

5. Snyder's Lawn Inc

No woods and its short already They mow it around 2'' If I mow it be little higher so it will stripe better

6. Will P.C.

Will P.C. LawnSite Senior Member

is that someones home? Sweet piece of land

7. OakTreeLawnCareNixaMO

OakTreeLawnCareNixaMO LawnSite Member
    from USA

Dude, I Wanna See Pic's If You Win The Bid On The Yard & Mow It. 2" Is Pretty Low For Such A Large Area To Mow. Good Luck With The Trimming. I LOVE Trimming But That Is A Hell Of A Job To Do. Good Luck!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. twomancrew

twomancrew LawnSite Senior Member

I think your right about price. Those little trees would have to be mulched to protect them and make them manageable. I would limestone along the fence and spray, it would look just as nice as a good mow and trim along it. It gets covered with grass so easily and then what? Wait for a rain? Or I would be at the 2400 ish mark to do this work. Hard from a picture I know. You are going to have to slow down to get a nice clean cut for these folks there. This don't look like typical commercial property where nobody goes in the "back forty". Know what I mean? These are going to be picky folks.

OP-That is a nice property man, grats to you.

9. xstatikplus

xstatikplus LawnSite Senior Member

Bah! All you need is a push 21" lawn boy none of that self propelled wimpy stuff. Should only take a few hours ;)
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow LawnSite Senior Member
    from IL

1400 seems way too high, it's doable in a day...