Wow, this site is booming

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC, Mar 14, 2005.

1. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC LawnSite Senior Member

There are a lot of members on this site. We have over 27,000 members and every day this site becomes more popular. We just set the record for the most members/guests online at one time for this site. 395 members/guests. I know this is popular time of the year for this site because of all the newbies starting up but wow! Congrats to lawnsite and its members :cool2:

2. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

Just hit 402.

3. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

418 as of yesterday.

4. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

One thing that is neat about when we track that number is we do not process "bots" searching and sticking to the site to look for search engine key words, etc... a lot of sites will do this to give a false impression of how many users they have had on the site at one time....

We have 27,500+ members and have had 400+ on at a time. I have seen sites with 1,500 members claim they have had 400+ on at a time....

5. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

It's B()()Ming baby... :cool2:

6. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

Yeah quite a site you got going here Sean. I would find it hard to believe that those other sites would generate those numbers with those few members too.

7. Georgia Bull Dog

Georgia Bull Dog LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Too bad I have to work... I could get hooked on this ! I like the site very much ... good job