Wright 32 stander?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Greatdane522003, May 16, 2007.

1. Greatdane522003

Greatdane522003 LawnSite Member

I was wondering who out there has a wright stander 32' I'm thinking about replaceing my 36' and push mower for one of these things, Just wondering if it's the right move or not?

2. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

We got the 36" Stander and like it a lot mainly because it has the rapid height adjusting lever.....don't know how I would like Stander if I couldn't change height easy. We change deck height a lot in a normal day since we do a lot of different grasses. I assume the 32" don't have rapid height adjuster lever.

3. umbach

umbach LawnSite Member

I think you are right about the 32 Stander. I thought the rapid height adjustment was only available on 52s and up..I have 48 Stander with manual adjusts...

4. umbach

umbach LawnSite Member

I think you are right about the 32 Stander. I thought the rapid height adjustment was only available on 52s and up..I have 48 Stander with manual adjusts...I think the switch to a 32 stander is a good move. I would love to have one myself to replace my lwnboy..

5. johnnywill08

johnnywill08 LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA z6

i have the 36" w/ rapid height and i love it.... although wright has become more & more expenisve since i broke in 5 yrs ago. i bought my 52 new for less than 6k (end of year) and just pd 6000 for the new 36 w/ rapid height.

supply and demand as wright has taken over the market here.