Wright 48" Rh With 19hp

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by BUCHENY, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BUCHENY

BUCHENY LawnSite Member

I have a Wright Rapid Height stander with a 48" deck with 80hrs on it. It comes with the mulch baffle, three sets of blades, grass gobbler and leaf extension. (I don't have the door for the grass gobbler) and I will throw in a jungle jack lift for it. I paid 6000 for this last season and I only want 4500.00 I am selling becasue my health forced to get out of the buisness last season. I live in Millville, NJ about 40 minutes south of Philly and the Delaware Memorial bridge. I would drive that far to meet someone but I prefer local pickup no shipping. I will have Pics up tomorrow as it is raining right now and I am in my robe and slippers typing this. I am listing this until may 26th because I am undergoing surgery on the 29th and will be down for about 6 wks after that. I think if you price this today with all I have thrown its a lttle bit more then 6000 new. Thanks

2. Nick's Lawn Care

Nick's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Where are you located?

3. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

Im in Upper Deerfield and do some Millville city work , mulching the parks, etc .Put the mower out at someones house on rt 49 and it will sell as far as $4500 that might be hard getting that kind of cash from someone around here I would say $4k in this area without financing is about all that youll get in my opinion. If you need a place to sell it Im on RT 77 and have sold several mowers here as I am on the highway and everyone knows that I go through equipment regulary. PM if you want me to help out

4. BUCHENY

BUCHENY LawnSite Member

5. BUCHENY

BUCHENY LawnSite Member

Here Are The Pictures Of The Mower. It Has 80 Hrs On It.

Picture 024.jpg

Picture 025.jpg

Picture 026.jpg

Picture 027.jpg

6. BUCHENY

BUCHENY LawnSite Member

To The Top

7. Nick's Lawn Care

Nick's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Only if you were closer!!

8. daveyo

daveyo LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.J.

Sent you a PM

9. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

Youll sell it at that number its a good price just might take a little while Ill let some people that I am friends with know

10. BUCHENY

BUCHENY LawnSite Member

GFY, Deperate hardly I really don't care if I sell it or not its just taking up space in my shop. The reason why you don't see me posting new lower prices. Your kind of help a person doesn't need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.