1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Wright channel partner discount

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bearcatlawn, Dec 30, 2005.

1. bearcatlawn

bearcatlawn LawnSite Member

Has anyone bought a stander using the channel partner discount. It sounds like a pretty good deal. We don't use stander's but we've thought about trying one. Any input would be great.
  2. Bunton Guy

Bunton Guy LawnSite Bronze Member

The who what?
  3. jackelope68

jackelope68 LawnSite Member

I purchased one 2 years ago and one yesterday through this program. Can't beat 18% off msrp. The one I purchased 2 years ago arrived at my dealer in about a week. I think it all depends on the inventory of the distributor. This time of year im sure it can vary greatly.What part of cincy??
  4. cochino12

cochino12 LawnSite Senior Member

I just ordered a 48" stander last week, they told me it would take about a month or so for it to be delivered. I'll let you know what happens

5. ehchvac

ehchvac LawnSite Member

bought one about 2 weeks ago, got it days later.
    works for me.
  6. Bunton Guy

Bunton Guy LawnSite Bronze Member

Are we speaking in code now?
  7. vanguard

vanguard LawnSite Member

Ordered a 32" two days ago before the price goes up almost $225. I'm hoping to do-away with my 21'' for gated back yards :p I wish I could buy a Walker that way!!

Check-it-out www.wrightmfg.com
  8. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Boy, the dealers really LOVE that factory program. I would be ticked off big time if the factory was pulling the rug out from under me by selling direct.
  9. vanguard

vanguard LawnSite Member

Wright ships to your local dealer of choice, so they still get a slice of the pie,
    not to mention the fact that you can't get any accessories on line, only from your dealer.
  10. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

I looked at the Channel Partner program some time ago.

Frankly it didn't impress me much. Sorry.