Wright Frames?

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Dreams To Designs, May 4, 2007.

1. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

Has anyone received any information or heard anything about Wright Frame stair assemblies? The web site is a single page with a link for information that I have not yet received. I am working on a job where this system might make sense, if it is affordable and capable.

http://www.wrightframes.com/

Kirk

2. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

Not a thing. Must be doing more r and d.

3. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

4. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

I have talked to the inventor a couple of times. he priced a frame up on a job that i bid and didn't get earlier this year. just call him up, he answers the phone and is very knowledgeable about his product. they are available as far as i know and can be built to suit.

5. forestfireguy

forestfireguy LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

We spoke to them about becoming a dealer. That a couple weeks ago I have called a couple times since and have heard nothing.

6. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

So far Wright Frames is ALL talk, no product! It's a joke if you ask me. You can't go into one of the largest hardscaping trade shows in the country, hype everyone up and not deliver. Their website is hardly informative. Where's the beef Wright?

Chris

7. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll try and call them on Monday and let everyone know what's up.

Kirk

8. dfherrera

dfherrera LawnSite Member

I spoke to Joe Wright who owns Wright Frames this morning. He sent me some pictures of an installation with the frames. He was helpful on the phone and answered my questions. I am interested in these for my own house. I asked if they could incorporate low voltage lights and he said that was part of the design.

I went to his website and it's more than one page now and he has more information available now. The Gallery says "Coming Soon".

Here are some of the picks he sent me...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Has anyone else spoken to him?

I am not sure I want to purchase all the additional block required to build my steps from scratch. This seems like a much better alternative.

Thanks

Dan

9. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

Interesting

10. forestfireguy

forestfireguy LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

I have spoken to him, he actually brought a built unit up to the shop so we could look at it. All the welds were solid, he says they're tested by and independent testing company to withstand much more load than they'd ever have. I like the idea, we are waiting for a demo unit to build ourselves to be certain it is right for us to use on step jobs, we are also thinking of becoming distributors, we'll see........