1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Wright MFG Website

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mrgreen3, Apr 1, 2007.

1. mrgreen3

mrgreen3 LawnSite Member

Is it me or is Wright's website not very good? No info on their Z, can't register for channel partner program,can't buy a machine when I click "buy"..Same with JRCO,all jubled..Maybe it's my new computer..
  2. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

check your browser security settings and pop up blockers. when i tried the channel partner page it loaded fine but it's a secured site (https). as far as the mowers, they load just fine for me.
  3. mrgreen3

mrgreen3 LawnSite Member

Thanks,I'll try that
  4. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

I just don't understand why they haven't put the Wright Z on their website. It's been out for two years and think of how many people don't know it exists because there isn't any information about it. I can't understand why Wright is doing that.
  5. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Unless I am going crazy it is right on the front page?

6. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

HAHAHA, now that's funny. They must have added that very recently. Last time I was at their site there was still no information, which was probably a week or two ago. Well I'm glad to see they FINALLY have it on their site, but there doesn't seem to be any more information besides the ad on the homepage. No link or anything for specs.
  7. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

But wheres all the specs for the new products?
  8. Shades of Green LService

Shades of Green LService LawnSite Bronze Member

9. JRCO

JRCO Sponsor

Our website is back up. We got hacked over the weekend.

Thanks for your patience.