Wright mower channel partner???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by S man, Mar 6, 2008.

1. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

How does wright's channel discount work? I was looking on there and saw the stander rh with 19kaw and 48" deck for $7100 msrp and can get it for $6500 on discount. How does this system work? And can I get this mower at the discount price for spring and not now?
  2. tallimeca

tallimeca LawnSite Bronze Member

you give Wright a deposit and they send it to the closest dealer. You pay the balance and pick it up there.

Before you decide. Check out the 19hp 48 inch Gravely Pro Stance FL.

Could save yourself quite a few bucks.
  3. Zooropa93

Zooropa93 LawnSite Senior Member

The price is dependent on the unit being paid for and registered within the dates posted on the site.
  4. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have purchased thru the Channel Partner program several times. The real key is timing. I think it's 18% discount at its lowest which we have already past. I bought another 48 Stander end of last season during the lowest pricing. You can put a deposit thru the website and choose your dealer to finish the transaction..OR..my dealer this time just gave me the price and I did it all there in one swoop. It is worth it to plan your purchase!!!
  5. turfsolutions

turfsolutions LawnSite Senior Member

I saw the same mower today for $6060 new.
  6. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

We have bought 2 Standers with the channel partner discount. Both times the dealer just gave us the discount. I think it all depends on your dealer!!
  7. olde_blue

olde_blue LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone know how the channel partner discount works as far as dealer profit margins are concerned? How much of the price cut is Wright Manufacturing absorbing and how much is the dealer? Does the precentage split stay the same at the lower price, or is the dealers profit constant?

I was wondering if anyone has talked a dealer into a lower-than-channel partner price, or if their margins are already minimal at this price?
  8. TPLawnPro

TPLawnPro LawnSite Senior Member

My dealer didn't give specifics, but did tell me that the program is structured well enough to keep them happy through all of the price adjustments.
  9. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I should really look into that program since I am looking at getting a stander for this year.
  10. TPLawnPro

TPLawnPro LawnSite Senior Member

Absolutely! I am again planning on purchasing another Stander RH - 36" during the first week of November, which is when it is slated to save the most $$$.