Wright Power Chute

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Isenberg Lawn Care, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Isenberg Lawn Care

Isenberg Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I have an unused powerchute for Wright that came with the purchase of a mower I picked up. I opened the sealed box and started to install the power chute but quickly realized it will not allow for the use of my side grass catcher. I was rather disappointed but I guess we cant have everything. I personally would rather be able to use the catcher, so Power Chute must go. Powerchutedesign.com shows these brand new for $339.95 This was for a 48" but I feel safe to say it would also fit a 52". I drilled the two holes needed to install onto the deflector mount on my mower, so now the two holes are on the powerchute which will save someone having to drill them. I never even got as far as wiring it up before I noticed my dilema. Also the wire and toggle switch of course are included. Post or PM with any other questions. $275 obo

My pic is not "valid" apparently but I can send it to anyone interested. PM me, I apologize in advance.

2. Schuley

Schuley LawnSite Senior Member

I found the same problem.. I just fabricated a mount similar to the grass catcher and now mine is removable just like the basket. Had to drill a hole for a pin to keep it from bouncing out though...pm me if you want some details.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Isenberg Lawn Care

Bump
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Isenberg Lawn Care

Bumpp
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. simonblkbird

simonblkbird LawnSite Member
    from West TN

sold?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Ill go in at $100 and ill pay the shipping.

7. Isenberg Lawn Care

Still available

8. Steel1

Steel1 LawnSite Member

I would like some details as I just bought a Powerchute for Wright X. It looks like I need to make a quick disconnect above the motor about a foot so the electric cord does not get tangled up and I also want to make a bracket like you talk about. Please send me information.

This is the first time I have used this site so I am learning how to send mail and receive. Pictures would be nice

Thanks