wright Sentar, new and improved

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Ferdelance, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Ferdelance

Ferdelance LawnSite Member

Well, not really new, but vastly improved. Today was the annual lawn and power show at Gaithersburg MD. The Wright section at the show had the Sentar and Standers. I was looking forward to demoing the Velke mower, but the rep didnt have any available. The Wright Sentar has many new improvements. The improvements consist of; bigger hydro pumps ,bigger wheel motors, hydo oil coolers, much more comfortable suspension seat, knee pads and better situated parking brake. There were some other minor improvements but I dont recall what they were.
    I think I will be purchasing a Sentar in the near futre:blob3:

2. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

You're kidding, right??? They didn't have one to demo??? How come???

3. Ferdelance

Ferdelance LawnSite Member

The Velke mowers that they use as demos were in other states, but I believe that the rep may have one there tomorrow. I might be mistaken, but I dont believe they have made many yet.

4. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

Sorry, I would have thought they'd have enough available for demoing at shows. It sounded as thought it was avaiable from the website..... I guess I didn't understand they weren't buyable yet. Thanks,

5. thfireman

thfireman LawnSite Senior Member

I demoed the Velke Mower....Man it seems like it is built to the hilt. Nice unit but looked like it could be hard to work on to me. But what do I know, I havent had to do many repairs on any of my equipment.:D